If you are currently homeless in Los Angeles County, these organizations may help with your immediate needs:
- Long Beach Multi-Service Center
- 211 L.A. County
- Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority
- St. Joseph’s Center
- People Assisting The Homeless
- Ocean Park Community Center
- Watts Labor Community Action Committee
Unfortunately, CVC is at full capacity and will not be accepting applications for the wait list until further notice.
If you are a homeless veteran, please call United States Veterans Initiative at 562-200-7300 as it is a separate housing process for veterans at CVC.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Property office at (562) 299-5748 or (562) 388-8107.